Search this site
1. An effective teacher/instructor
with skills in:
(c) Developing instructional strategies
- I like the Folder List display.
- You can collapse and expand the structure.
- You see the number of unread messages in each folder.
- I like the folder index.
- You can sort ascending or descending on any of the columns.
- Presentation options – you can have an auto preview or a preview panel.
- There are life-saving search capabilities for finding misplaced mail.
- It is many, many years since I kept a paper calendar.
I was never able to get the paper version to sound an alarm to alert me
to my next appointment. :) J
- Set up meetings, invite attendees, and they will receive an email meeting
request, on which they can click an Accept button. This inserts the appointment
in their calendar, and sends you an acceptance email.
- Even without exchange, you can synchronize your calendar with your secretary
and any others you choose to share it with, via email. My secretary can
see my calendar from her desk, and can insert appointments for me. Outlook
synchronizes my calendar via email (not instantaneous).
numbers and addresses, categories
To Do List
tasks by categories
due dates and reminders
Synchronize to Handheld
- All of these features are available on your handheld, such as a Palm or
- Changes you make in your handheld synchronize back to your desktop when
you next sync.
Return to 1c1 Technology Task Force
Created: Thursday, February 07, 2002 08:25 PM
Sunday, June 29, 2003 8:36 AM